Club Belmont is a recreational and social program designed to offer seniors aged 65 and older who are on our waiting lists. It is an opportunity to meet new people and a chance to enjoy and participate in the various programs and activities offered at Belmont House.
Club Belmont Fees
Interested participants can sign up for a membership fee of $55.00, which includes:
- Participation in any 10 programs of your choice during the month (days, evenings or weekends)
- Monthly calendar of events mailed to your home
- One meal in the main dining room (to be pre-booked)
- Invitations to special events
- Access to additional health services and amenities (fees apply)