A volunteer has been defined as “any person who gives of his or her time, ideas, ideals, resources, knowledge and skill without monetary compensation”.
Volunteers at Belmont House agree to the following principles:
- to enrich the lives of the Residents through personal care and service
- to be committed to and understand the philosophy, policies and programs of Belmont House
- to be aware of their role and responsibilities
- to work co-operatively with staff and other volunteers
- to maintain the dignity and integrity of Belmont House
- to observe discretion in the area of confidentiality
- to represent Belmont House in the community
Location: Belmont House
Essential Skills and Qualifications
If you wish to apply for one of our career opportunities, please complete the form below and submit your resume.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.