Employment & Volunteering
Belmont House creates a friendly, open and supportive environment for its employees.
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Competitive wages and an excellent benefit and pension program
- Registered Nurse wage rates competitive with the hospital sector
- A supportive learning environment, with opportunities for internal and external career development
- A confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to help us become even more effective by joining committees including Human Resources Advisory Committee, Ethics Committee, Infection Control Committee, Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Opportunities to mentor students from educational institutions such as Ryerson University, University of Toronto, George Brown College, etc.
- Tuition-Assistance Program providing financial support for ongoing education
- Healthy and safe work environment
If you are looking to work for a great organization that values and respects its employees and is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, check out our Current Staff Openings.
Please note that Belmont House abides by the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act. We can accomodate candidates during the recruitment and selection process including any testing component if required for all jobs posted on this website. If you are ultimately selected for the position, accomodations can be provided if possible. Please let us know if you need assistance at any time during the recruitment process.
If you wish to apply for one of our career opportunities, please complete the form below and submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.