Housekeeper – Casual & Part Time
Housekeeper – Casual & Part-Time
Part Time & Casual opportunities are available for Applicants that are able to work rotations that are on evenings (7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), evenings (11:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.) or weekends (up to 22.50 hours per week). Casual opportunities are available for Applicants that want to work flexible hours.
- Providing cleaning services to tenant and resident rooms, staff offices and other common areas at Belmont House (Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, vacuum, dust, polish, wax, buff etc.)
- Follow daily cleaning routines and weekly deep cleaning routine as outlined in work schedules
- Follow all universal precautions, Company policies and procedures and use personal protective equipment as needed while cleaning
- Follow waste management schedules including recycling and garbage disposal
- Clean and maintain drinking fountains and washrooms
- Clean blinds/drapes with damp cloth or vacuum
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement activities as required to improve the environment for Belmont House resident, tenant, staff and visitors.
- Complete housekeeping assignments within the time allotted
- Occasional simple training of temporary workers in basic housekeeping duties
- Clean clothes, linen and apparel as well as all phases of drying, ironing, folding, loading and delivery
- All other duties as assigned by Housekeeping Supervisor
Belmont House accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be providedin advance. To discuss your needs, please contact Human Resources.
Location: Belmont House
Schedule: Casual Or Part-Time
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum O.S.S.D. or equivalent
- Previous experience in the Housekeeping field required
- Previous experience in Long Term Care preferred
- Must be capable of using Housekeeping Equipment, i.e., pushing carts, using vacuum cleaners, carpet shampoo machines and buffing machines, lifting buckets and mopes, washers, dryers
Please note that Belmont House accommodates the needs of job applicant througout the recrument and selection process in accordance wth the Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or through the Belmont website.
If you wish to apply for one of our career opportunities, please complete the form below and submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.