Join Our Team
Belmont House creates a friendly, open and supportive environment for its employees. We offer:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Competitive wages and an excellent benefit and pension program
- Registered Nurse wage rates competitive with the hospital sector
- A supportive learning environment, with opportunities for internal and external career development
- A confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities to help us become even more effective by joining committees including Human Resources Advisory Committee, Ethics Committee, Infection Control Committee, Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Opportunities to mentor students from educational institutions such as Ryerson University, University of Toronto, George Brown College, etc.
- Tuition-Assistance Program providing financial support for ongoing education
- Healthy and safe work environment
If you are looking to work for a great organization that values and respects its employees and is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, check out our Current Staff Openings.